|San Jose State University
B.A., Radio, Television, and Film, 2007
Minor: Industrial Design
|Roehampton University - London, UK|
Film Studies & Film Practice
Semester: Fall 2006
|Defense Information School|
Combat Broadcaster, 2009
PC: Avid Pro, Premiere/Photoshop/Illustrator, MS-Office, Audacity, Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, Outlook and Thunderbird.
MAC: Avid Pro, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, MS-Office, Adobe Suite, Tiger O/S.
- Deanís Scholar: College of Humanities and the Arts 2006 - 2007
- California State University Media Arts Festival - 3rd Place, Music Video Category
- Honorable Mention 2006 Center for International Disaster Information (CIDI) PSA competition
|Freelance Production Assistant - California||04/2008 - present|
|Commercial Production Assistant -|
- Driving talent and cube truck to destinations
- Pre-production office work and casting assistant duties
- Establish production office and assist directors on set
|US ARMY Reserves -
302nd Mobile Public Affairs Detachment, Bell, CA
|04/2002 - 04/2010|
|Army Broadcast Journalist -|
- Produce broadcast quality event coverage.
- Edit material using Avid editing system.
- Perform Public Affairs duties and escorting V.I.P. for press briefings.
Detachment First Sergeant -
- Supervised and manage thirty personnel
- Involved in logistics and planning for unit Battle Assemblies
- Responsible for information dissemination between soldiers and officers
|Operation Enduring/Iraqi Freedom (82nd Airborne) - Iraq||03/2003 - 08/2004|
|- Set-up base facilities in forward Op. bases|
- Operate and maintain $100K+ equipment
- Security for military, civilian, & supply convoys worth over $1 Million
|SJSU Career Center, San Jose||08/2005 - 06/2007|
|Marketing and Outreach Team Member - |
- Act as a liaison to student organizations & create marketing tools
- Representative at campus outreach events and Co-Facilitate presentation/panels
- Develop and implement outreach plan targeting the university population
|CINEQUEST Film Festival, San Jose||01/2006 - 04/2006|
|Film Traffic Intern -|
- Received, Logged, and distributed Films to theaters
- Forward Films to festivals or Production Companies
- Inspected quality of delivered film
|Skills and Interests|
|- Scuba Diving, Running, Hiking, backpacking.|
- US ARMY Air Assault graduate.
- Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, Capoiera, Escrima, Fencing)
- Travel: Europe, Asia, and Middle East.
- Languages: Tagalog (exp), English (exp), and Spanish (beg).